riflekshuns

My Last Ditch Attempt To Fight Boredom

Monday, June 19, 2006

Yikeeeeeeees! Ma First Blog

Boredom drives people to do crazy things. For instance, look at me... Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine writing something other than pages n pages of eloquent bullshit termed 'essays' in our educational institutions. Though this blog gives vent to my creativity( C'mon.. its my blog n I can lie!), it also serves as a reminder as to how vetti( tamil term used to describe the height of boredom). So I'd say that when the number of posts starts dwindling in this blog, its a sign to all ya ppl that im busy; that I've conquered my boredom.

if u ppl think my blog is bearable, i ll continue writing.
if u ppl think this is crap(n i suspect u will at some point), well.... i'll continue writing anyway. After all i need to do something.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM , Anonymous Bhaviav said...

    Though I don't know why exactly you gave up blogging,I would still say that you should continue with your scribblings.

    Read all the posts.I could empathize well with your frustrations mentioned in some of the posts;which concludes that your writing is actually reaching the reader.

    Keep writing dude!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home